“La Madonnina” Camping directly overlooks the shore of Lake Como in one of the most beautiful and suggestive corners of Domaso. It is small and with a small secluded private beach which offers a wonderful view of the mountainous landscape and the picturesque historic centre.
The family atmosphere and the enchanting position create the ideal situation for experiencing a holiday full of peace and relaxation.
The camping is equipped with a small grocery store, Snack Bar, WI-FI service, Camper service, coin-operated hot showers, services for the disabled, baby room, laundry area with coin-operated washing machine and drier.
Nearby there are playgrounds, restaurants, pizzerias, food stores, bus and boat stops, windsurf schools, sailing, kitesurfing, water skiing, paths for mountain bikes and trekking.
Dogs are welcome!
There is a possibility of pitches for permanent stays.
“La Madonnina” Camping is equipped with:
- 27 pitches with electrical sockets
- Pitches for permanent stays
- 1 Open Space Bungalow for a maximum of 4 people a few metres from the beach consisting of an equipped kitchenette, bathroom and an ample terrace
- Camping pitches
- Seasonal pitches
- Shower: Paid service
- Self-service laundry/washing machine: Paid Service
Free on the first day of your stay, on payment in the remaining days
- Snack bar
- Uncovered private parking
- Accessible toilet for disabled
- Accessible accommodation for disabled
- Pets allowed
- Baby changing room
- 24-hour Reception
- Daily cleaning service