A historic camping ground that faces the placid waters of Lake Como behind which extends the enchanting scenario of Valle Albano. An idyllic village in which silence is the protagonist.
Camping Miralago is in Dongo, a town of the upper west of Lake Lario that is rich in history and nature and not far from famous historical villas and wonderful churches that dot the lake.
Thanks to the attentive and friendly family management, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming, ideal for those who seek a holiday in the utmost tranquillity.
The camping is equipped with all the essential services and occupies an area of 8,000 sq.m. It ends on the beach where there is a terrace bar from where a wonderful panorama can be admired.
Camping Miralago is equipped with:
- 100 pitches with electrical sockets of 440and 880 watt
- Camping pitches
- Seasonal pitches
- Internet point
- Shower: Free of charge
- Self-service laundry/washing machine: Paid Service
- Uncovered private parking
- Accessible toilet for disabled
- Accessible accommodation for disabled
- Pets allowed
- 24-hour Reception
- Fax and copy machine: Free of charge
- Daily cleaning service