The unique location and the dedication of the staff to the clients are Camping North Wind’s best calling card.
This small family-run camping is located in Domaso in the westernmost part of Lake Como, a territory rich in tradition, art, food and a beautiful landscape without equals.
As Camping North Wind is located directly on the beach, it offers a fabulous view. In addition, the structure is a few steps away from the historic centre and close to the bus stop, restaurants, bars and supermarkets.
The camping is immersed in the typical vegetation of the area, like the small recently constructed bar for clients.
Camping North Wind is equipped with:
- 88 pitches equipped with 4 to 6 ampere electrical sockets
- Camping pitches
- Tv room
- Shower: Paid service
- Self-service laundry/washing machine: Paid Service
Free of charge in low and mid-season. Paid service in high season
- Snack bar
- Bicycle storage
- Sport equipment storage
- Luggage storage
- Hotel safe
- Ski storage
- Uncovered private parking
- Accessible toilet for disabled
- Accessible accommodation for disabled
- Pets allowed
Only in low and mid-season
- Play area
- Baby changing room
- High chair
- Airport shuttle
- Fax and copy machine: Free of charge