On Sunday, 26th November, the "Waiting for Christmas in Dongo" event will be held in the centre of Dongo: antiques and collectibles market, games and entertainment for children, music, great food, the arrival of Santa Claus and much more!
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Paracchini Square, Jetty and lakeside promenade - Hobbyists' Markets (with over 40 exhibitors)
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Palazzo Manzi - Opening of the End of the War Museum and guided tours of the "Sala D'Oro" (Golden Room)
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Lakeside and near the jetty - Children's Inflatables
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Cheastnuts and mulled wine
- From 11 a.m.: Paracchini Square - Children's Christmas Carols
- From 12 p.m.: Multifunctional Centre - Lunch (organised by Alpino's group)
- 2 p.m.: Paracchini Square - Arrival of Santa Claus and the elf, with sweets for all children
- 2.30 p.m.-5 p.m.: Courtyard entrance of the Town Hall - Animated readings for children
- 5 p.m.: Christmas Tree Lighting
In case of bad weather the event will be moved to the Sport Hall in Bersaglio.
Town Hall of Dongo: +39 0344 81333
Organized by the Municipality of Dongo with Anteas, Auser Dongo and Banco di Solidarietà Como-Sezione Alto Lario