The church of Santa Maria delle Grazie stands in an isolated position below the village of Aurogna and can be reached by a mule track that leads to the panoramic churchyard. Built in the fifteenth century, it became a parish church in 1560 and was altered several times in the following centuries.
It preserves many Baroque elements inside coming from the generosity of those who emigrated to Palermo and a fresco of the Virgin Mary dating back to the end of the fifteenth century. Also noteworthy are the two oil paintings by Antonio Maria Caraccioli da Vercana and the beautiful bell tower in Gothic style.
The church is open for the mass only. View the dedicated page for the schedule.