The fourth edition of the “Colico Autunno Lago" Food Festival will take place from Friday, 23rd September to Sunday, 30th October in Colico. In 6 unmissable weekends you can taste different menus offered by the restaurants of the area and take part in some cultural events.
You can discover Colico with its flavors, history, art and sports. This event is organised for a social-cultural project that raise money for Colico teenager’s study awards.
In some restaurants in Colico you can taste themed menus, with local products and seasonal ingredients. In order to book the themed menus, you must call the restaurant directly. The themed menus are available from Friday evening to Sunday evening. Here is the list of the participating restaurants: Made Colico, Il Faro, Dai Goggia, El Logasc, Per...Bacco, Il Vapore (Hotel Risi).
- From 24th September to 2nd October: "Amuleti e Talismani" art exhibition by Paola Bonotto - C/o Paride Cariboni Park;
- Sunday 25th September: "Giro dei Montecchi" walk;
- Sunday 2nd October: Go-Kart Day - Fun on Europe's largest indoor and outdoor kart and track;
- Sunday 16th October: Chestnut feast in Laghetto;
- Sunday 16th October, at 10am: Historical Re-enactment - C/o Fort of Fuentes;
- Sunday 23rd October, at 2pm: Her Majesty's falconers - Falconry show - C/o Fort of Fuentes - Free event, you must pay the fort's entrance (adult € 7, kid 5-17 y. € 3) - Cancelled due to bad weather;
- Saturday 29th October, at 2pm: "Camminata in rosa" walk - Second edition of the non-competitive walk;
- Sunday 30th October, from 8.30am: Classic car rally;
Infopoint Colico: +39 0341 930930 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Organised by Pro Loco Colico in partnership with Colico’s restaurants and Colico’s municipality.