Live an extraordinary experience by staying in a 19th-century villa. Let yourself be surrounded by the charm of ancient frescoed ceilings, period furniture belonging to the villa and original Cotto Lombardo handmade floor tiles. Relax in a true oasis of peace and quiet not far from the shores of Lake Como.
The B&B Villa Rosalinda is a late 19th century stately home located in the historical centre of Dongo, a lovely town on the western shore of the "Alto Lario". Renovated in 2019, the villa is immersed in a small park, where you can enjoy your breakfast and spend relaxing moments surrounded by a wide variety of flowers and plants. In the garden you can enjoy the sun's rays and mostly the privacy and all the space suitable for your well-being.
Villa Rosalinda has 3 large rooms and 1 Junior Suite, which is made up of a bedroom and a small living room. The Villa also offers a wide apartment, also subjected to complete and careful renovation, whose entrance is by an imposing wooden door.
The B&B Villa Rosalinda is equipped with:
- Double bed Deluxe Room, for a maximum of 2 people. The room with shades of red and pink has windows that overlook both the mountains and the valley. The room has on the ceiling the 19th century frescoes perfectly preserved, the original ancient Cotto Lombardo handmade floor tiles and it is furnished with original antique furniture from the villa. It has a large bathroom with a wide shower;
- Superior Double bed Room, for a maximum of 2 people. The room with shades of blue has two large windows overlooking the forest above the villa. The entire furniture is composed of original pieces from the 19th century and the floor is made of original ancient Cotto Lombardo handmade tiles from the 18th century. The bathroom is really large and comfortable;
- King Room, for a maximum of 2 people. This is a room in shades of gray and green, spacious and silent with ancient frescoed ceilings and a small fresco from the late 1700s on the wall which portrays a glimpse of Dongo. From two large windows it is possibile to enjoy the wonderful view of the mountains and the garden. The room is characterized by the ancient Cotto Lombardo handmade tiles, the antique furniture and the modern bathroom with a large shower;
- Junior Suite, for a maximum of 4 people. It is made of a large bright bedroom and a living room convertible into a cozy double bedroom. From here you can enjoy an amazing view of the garden and the mountains overlooking Dongo. The ceilings are decorated with original frescoes perfectly preserved since 19th century, the floor is made of ancient Cotto Lombardo handmade tiles and here you find the original antique furniture. The bathroom is modern, spacious and has a very large shower;
- Blue Fresco Apartment, for a maximum of 4 people. The elegant apartment has a living room, a kitchen, a large bedroom, a bathroom and a large hallway which connects the living and sleeping areas. The spacious master bedroom, with an antique king size bed, is embellished on the ceiling by a wonderful perfectly preserved fresco from the 1800s that gives the whole room a sky-blue atmosphere. In the bedroom there are a 18th-century white marble fireplace, the period furniture, the decorated floors and the large French window overlooking the garden and the mountains of Valtellina. The living room has a double sofa bed, a large ancient stone fireplace, a modern dining table and the floor in antique cement tiles. The fully equipped kitchen is made particularly bright by a large window overlooking the internal garden and the mountains above. The modern and spacious bathroom has a large shower.