Simplicity and beauty with a touch of antiquity, these are the unique qualities that characterise both the Domaso and Raineri Apartments. A peaceful, reserved and welcoming environment which will make you feel at ease and enjoy a relaxing stay.
The Raineri apartments are located in the historic centre of Domaso with its characteristic narrow alleys which from the portico houses on the lake go through arches and tunnels and weave towards the mountains. The lodgings, a few steps from the wide beach and the lakefront with its bars, restaurants and shops, are the perfect starting point for exploring the surrounding countryside without stress. The mountains, rich in traditions and beautiful places, are suitable for families and climbers. The most famous places of Lake Lario and the traditional coastal villages can be reached easily and quickly.
The Raineri Apartments are:
- “Post House", an apartment for a maximum of 6 people with a big lounge with kitchen and a sofa bed, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, storage room on the ground floor and small communal garden
- “Relaxation in the garden” (maximum of 4 people) with lounge/kitchen, sofa bed, double bedroom, bathroom, storage room and a large fully equipped private garden and a swimming pool shared with the “Garden House” apartment
- “The charm of the old centre” (maximum of 6 people) with lounge with sofa bed and fireplace, small kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, small cellar, balcony with a view of the lake (partial) and the mountains and a small ground-floor garden
- “Above the roofs of Domaso” (maximum of 6 people) with lounge with sofa bed and armchair, fireplace, kitchen, double bedroom, bedroom with two single beds, bathroom, balcony with a panoramic view of the lake and the mountains, small garden and ground-floor closet
- “The Garden House”, an apartment for a maximum of 6 people with lounge/kitchen with sofa bed and armchair, double bedroom, bedroom with 2 single beds, bathroom, broom closet, and a large fully equipped private garden with an above ground pool shared with the “Relaxation in the garden” apartment.